Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
The Army's Rapid Equipping Force is unpacking the results of a new demonstration designed to crowdsource soldiers' top-priority battlefield needs.
Data obtained by The Associated Press shows that the number of officers who left the Army due to misconduct more than tripled in the past three years.
The Army's audit arm finds huge accountability holes in a years-long program that recruited 130,000 soldiers. The program most likely violated federal law from the get-go, officials say.
Tags: DoD , Congress , workforce , recruiting , oversight , waste, fraud and abuse , Army Criminal Investigation Command , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee , William Grisoli , David Quantock , Joseph Bentz , Claire McCaskill , Jared Serbu
Command Sgt. Maj. Rodney Harris, the senior enlisted advisor at Army Cyber Command, said the Army is doing a good job at finding the right soldiers with the necessary skill sets to become cyber warriors.
The Army still doesn't know whether its new and growing force of soldiers dedicated to cyber missions is large enough for the task. But it's certain it doesn't have the legal authorities it needs to attract and retain the talent it wants.
Army Research Lab is partnering with universities and scientists to explore the psychology behind cybersecurity.
Col. Jim Ekvall, chief of the electronic warfare division, joins Federal News Radio DoD reporter Jared Serbu on this week's edition of On DoD.
The Army's senior leaders have made clear for months that their service's end strength will have to decrease as a result of budget pressure. But the cutbacks can't be only to personnel. Some of the Army's major modernization priorities will have to be sidelined, at least for now.
March 20th, 2012
This panel will discuss the leading trends to the adoption of Unified Communications, key benefits of moving to a UC platform and the acquisition process, considerations, risks and /or constraints agencies have to keep in mind as they move towards a UC platform.
Army's top uniformed official said the Ryan-Murray budget agreement is a partial remedy to the difficulties the Army has had in training and equipping its troops. But undoing the damage of sequestration will take at least another six years.