Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Army
Military bases are earning the "green" title for doing their part to preserve and protect the environment. The Secretary of the Army Environmental Awards recognize bases that balance Army mission with sustainable practices.
The Army plans to release guidance by the end of March to transition vast repositories of data and processing capacity from Army-owned systems to joint DoD facilities by 2018. The service is on track to close 200 centers by 2015.
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
The Army's Rapid Equipping Force is unpacking the results of a new demonstration designed to crowdsource soldiers' top-priority battlefield needs.
Data obtained by The Associated Press shows that the number of officers who left the Army due to misconduct more than tripled in the past three years.
The Army's audit arm finds huge accountability holes in a years-long program that recruited 130,000 soldiers. The program most likely violated federal law from the get-go, officials say.
Tags: DoD , Congress , workforce , recruiting , oversight , waste, fraud and abuse , Army Criminal Investigation Command , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee , William Grisoli , David Quantock , Joseph Bentz , Claire McCaskill , Jared Serbu
Command Sgt. Maj. Rodney Harris, the senior enlisted advisor at Army Cyber Command, said the Army is doing a good job at finding the right soldiers with the necessary skill sets to become cyber warriors.