Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Armed Services Committee
Congressional Republicans challenged Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Tuesday to explain why the Defense Department allowed active-duty troops to wear their uniforms while marching in San Diego's gay pride parade last weekend.
Sec. Gates discusses the shortcomings of contracting and procurement policies
Congressman to remain involved in these issues in four ways
Tags: mngt , cybersecurity , Jim Langevin , Mike McCaul , Adam Smith , Zoe Lofgren , Bill Pascrell , Homeland Security Committee , Intelligence Committee , Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th President , critical infrastructure
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
In races in both the House and Senate, Democratic incumbents have found loyal supporters -- and big donors -- in defense contractors, Politico reports.