Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Armed Services Committee
Congressional Republicans challenged Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Tuesday to explain why the Defense Department allowed active-duty troops to wear their uniforms while marching in San Diego's gay pride parade last weekend.
Sec. Gates discusses the shortcomings of contracting and procurement policies
Congressman to remain involved in these issues in four ways
Tags: mngt , cybersecurity , Jim Langevin , Mike McCaul , Adam Smith , Zoe Lofgren , Bill Pascrell , Homeland Security Committee , Intelligence Committee , Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th President , critical infrastructure
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
In races in both the House and Senate, Democratic incumbents have found loyal supporters -- and big donors -- in defense contractors, Politico reports.