Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Arlington County Police
Police in Washington say a bicyclist was killed when an item he was carrying got lodged in his front wheel.
A person was seriously injured after a natural gas explosion in an apartment building Saturday morning.
Arlington police are still trying to sort it all out, but five people were injured during a series of fights during the DMV music awards last night at the Crystal City Hyatt.
A car that exploded in a residential area in Arlington Tuesday morning was accidental, Arlington County Police say.
A 22-year-old woman was seriously injured after a hit-and-run accident in Arlington early Thursday morning.
The key to solving a future crime may lie with your thumbs.
Nearly 400 bicycles have been stolen in Arlington County this year, and police are warning cyclists to be more cautious when protecting their bikes.
Police nabbed a Metrobus driver for making a turn from the wrong lane.
Don't be surprised if you see more police in the Rosslyn Tuesday. The additional officers are part of a crackdown to emphasize pedestrian safety.
Arlington County Police have released surveillance photos of a man who allegedly assaulted and robbed two women at a hotel in August.