Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Arlington County Board
Some say Arlington County is way ahead of the curve when it comes to smart, sustainable transportation. Others say the county is hindering regional transportation projects. WTOP's Adam Tuss and Hank Silverberg take a closer look at transportation issues in Arlington.
Tags: I-395 , I-95 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , HOT lanes , Beltway , Capital Beltway , I-66 , Bob McDonnell , Rosslyn-Ballston corridor , Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance , Bob Chase , Jay Fisette , Adam Tuss , Hank Silverberg
In Arlington County -- where 25 percent of residents are immigrants -- officials are worried the federal Secure Communities program is having a chilling effect on community policing.
Ground has been broken on what's being labeled as an "iconic" tower that will soon be the region's tallest building.
The Arlington County Board has officially notified U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Virginia State Police they will be withdrawing from the federal Secure Communities Initiative.
Arlington holds a public forum on helicopter noise Wednesday night.
The plan includes three new, high speed elevators, an emergency evacuation stairwell, an additional entrance mezzanine, a new kiosk and new fare collection equipment.