Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Arlington County
In Arlington County -- where 25 percent of residents are immigrants -- officials are worried the federal Secure Communities program is having a chilling effect on community policing.
The Columbia Pike is a major road through Arlington County. But over the last few years, plans to improve it have run right into a big problem -- no state transportation money.
The work is between Fairfax Drive and Sycamore Street.
People could get home a little bit faster with a spot improvement project on I-66 westbound between George Mason Drive and Sycamore Street.
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.
Police say they have received at least 11 reports of a man exposing himself to women along the Washington & Old Dominion bike trail.