Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Arlington County
In Arlington County -- where 25 percent of residents are immigrants -- officials are worried the federal Secure Communities program is having a chilling effect on community policing.
The Columbia Pike is a major road through Arlington County. But over the last few years, plans to improve it have run right into a big problem -- no state transportation money.
The work is between Fairfax Drive and Sycamore Street.
People could get home a little bit faster with a spot improvement project on I-66 westbound between George Mason Drive and Sycamore Street.
Arlington County is proposing a permanent snow removal ordinance after the Blizzard of 2010.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.
Police say they have received at least 11 reports of a man exposing himself to women along the Washington & Old Dominion bike trail.