Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Argentina
Argentine authorities say they've seized nearly one thousand cubic feet of undeclared guns, GPS devices and other equipment.
There is growing proof of a link between narco-traffickers and al-Qaida after international authorities have discovered a scheme that's been flying under the radar.
Tags: al-Qaida , Peru , Lima , India , Pakistan , Peruvian Financial Intelligence Unit , Brazil , Paraguay , Hezbollah , Hamas , drug cartels , Spectre Group International , Mike Braun , Drug Enforcement Administration , J.J. Green , JJ Green
A health emergency has been declared in Buenos Aires to help control an outbreak of the deadly H1N1 flu strain that has killed 26 people in the country.
Mayor Mauricio Macri has asked residents to stay at home as much as possible. The health emergency will remain in place until Friday.
The Argentine government says 1600 cases of the new strain of virus, also known as swine flu, which is spreading. Early July is the middle of winter in the southern hemisphere winter.