Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Apps for Army
Service CIO Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson details how the Army will judge and award $30,000 in prize money to soldiers and civilian employees under the Apps for the Army program. Up to 100 contestants can submit apps in one of eight categories. The Army will announce the winners in August.
The Army will open its next Apps for Army challenge to industry and the public, officials said Friday. The process is focused on developing capabilities that are not dependent on any particular platform.
The Army is working on another "Apps for the Army" content, this time opening it up to the public and industry.
After 53 proposals, the Army has named the winners of its "Apps for Army" competition.
Movement Projection is a map-routing app for road navigation that allows Soldiers to input obstacles and threats -- in addition to stops, start and end points -- and calculates the best and fastest route. App writer and winner in Apps for Army, Luke Catania, tells us about it.
DoD also cutting improper payments, Army off-road GPS app tracks threats
We learn more about the Disaster Relief app for the Android from developer Andrew Jenkins.
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android
Learn more in today's DoD Report.
The top five winners of the Apps for the Army (A4A) application development challenge will be recognized at the LandWarNet Conference.