Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Anu Mittal
Recent report examines issue.
The federal government has been extensively involved in the production, storage, and use of helium since the early part of the 20th Century. GAO's Anu Mittal has details on where that program is headed.
The Government Accountability Office has released a list of seven major management challenges at Interior. The challenges range from land acquisition to information security.
GAO and others have shown that successful organizations use strategic workforce planning to help meet present and future mission requirements. GAO looked at Interior, EPA, and the Forest Service's approaches to workforce planning. As part of our week-long series, HReinvented, GAO's director of Natural Resources and Environment issues, Anu Mittal, tells us about what they found.