Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Anu Mittal
Recent report examines issue.
The federal government has been extensively involved in the production, storage, and use of helium since the early part of the 20th Century. GAO's Anu Mittal has details on where that program is headed.
The Government Accountability Office has released a list of seven major management challenges at Interior. The challenges range from land acquisition to information security.
GAO and others have shown that successful organizations use strategic workforce planning to help meet present and future mission requirements. GAO looked at Interior, EPA, and the Forest Service's approaches to workforce planning. As part of our week-long series, HReinvented, GAO's director of Natural Resources and Environment issues, Anu Mittal, tells us about what they found.