Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Anthony Griffin
Fairfax County can make money and keep better control over its own garbage and imported waste if it picks up the option to buy the Covanta waste-to-energy facility in Lorton, County Executive Anthony Griffin says.
Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin is poised to recommend the county buy a trash incinerator in Lorton.
Tags: Covanta Energy , waste-to-energy , Lorton , Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce , Robby Demeria , Dominion Power , Fairfax County Board of Supervisors , Pat Herrity , Sharon Bulova , Hank Silverberg
The county will begin a series of public hearings on the 2011 budget on April 6 at 6 p.m. with follow-up sessions on April 7 and 8 at 3 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Pkwy.