Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Answer Desk
Randy from Frederick sees a lot of Maryland drivers using their mobile phone while driving, without the use of a hands-free system. He asks the WTOP Answer Desk: Is there a way for other drivers to file reports or call authorities for these illegal actions?
You'll be moving your clocks back an hour this weekend. But is daylight saving time -- something thought up by Ben Franklin -- really necessary in the 21st century?
WTOP's Garden Editor Mike McGrath says overhead watering might be dis-coloring your plants.
Drivers are frustrated by the delays this project creates.
With growing fears about runaway cars, some are wondering whether the best precaution in preventing rapid acceleration would be to turn the car off.