Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Answer Desk
Randy from Frederick sees a lot of Maryland drivers using their mobile phone while driving, without the use of a hands-free system. He asks the WTOP Answer Desk: Is there a way for other drivers to file reports or call authorities for these illegal actions?
You'll be moving your clocks back an hour this weekend. But is daylight saving time -- something thought up by Ben Franklin -- really necessary in the 21st century?
WTOP's Garden Editor Mike McGrath says overhead watering might be dis-coloring your plants.
Drivers are frustrated by the delays this project creates.
With growing fears about runaway cars, some are wondering whether the best precaution in preventing rapid acceleration would be to turn the car off.