Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Anne Reed
The authors of a special report on health IT initiatives join In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss health IT initiatives.
Better leveraging technology in a handful of key areas could help solve pressing national challenges, improve the quality of government services and reduce the federal deficit by more than $200 billion. That's the main takeaway from a collection of reports that make up the 2012 Quadrennial Government Technology Review, commissioned by the American Council for Technology-Industry Adivsory Council's Institute for Innovation. Anne Reed and Molly O'Neill, the two co-chairs of the institute's steering committee, and Wendy Henry, a member of the steering committee, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the reports' findings.
Three senators are proposing major reforms to the federal government's acquisition process.
Anne Reed, the chairman of the board of ASI Government, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the 2013 budget request and its impact on technology and financial management.
Acquisition Solutions is expanding.
Former USDA CIO Anne Reed responds to OMB's plan to reform IT management.
Host Larry Allen talks with Anne Reed, President, ASI Government about outside firms working with government on acquisition issues.
October 19, 2010