Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Anne Arundel County
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Montgomery County , Baltimore , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese , Colleen Kelleher
Federal investigators say they've broken up several illegal Internet gambling operations with the help of local police.
An Anne Arundel County crossing guard is suffering from life-threatening injuries after being struck by a school bus in Glen Burnie.
Tags: Cliff Kooser ,
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.
Police think the construction worker was deploying or retrieving traffic counting equipment when he was struck by a vehicle and thrown into the next lane. The man was then struck again by a tractor trailer.
Matthew C. Martin, 31, of Baltimore had been missing for five weeks.
A prisoner briefly escaped before being caught Saturday morning in Anne Arundel County.
Girls currently in Maryland who require high-security facilities could be sent out of state.