Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Annapolis
Tags: King George Street ,
TripAdvisor also says 36 percent of D.C. area residents are planning to travel for Memorial Day weekend.
The Maryland government will set its sights on raising taxes and cutting spending, as the general assembly begins a 90-day session Wednesday to tackle the $1.6 billion budget gap.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Joshua Cohen , University of Maryland , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Department of Homeland Security , Martin O'Malley , FBI
Families in the region need not worry about avoiding overly-boozy affairs or finding a safe venue for children to ring in 2011. Many localities are planning alcohol-free, family-friendly holiday festivals New Year's Eve to prepare for the fireworks.
The "Martin O'Malley" roast beef sandwich is losing to the "Robert L. Ehrlich" Maryland crab cake wrap at Chick and Ruth's in Annapolis.
Police arrested and charged a teenager with first- and second-degree murder and assault in the death of a two-year-old girl Saturday.
A 76-year-old pilot survived a small plane crash as his just restored, vintage plane sank in the South River Thursday afternoon.