Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Annapolis
Tags: King George Street ,
TripAdvisor also says 36 percent of D.C. area residents are planning to travel for Memorial Day weekend.
The Maryland government will set its sights on raising taxes and cutting spending, as the general assembly begins a 90-day session Wednesday to tackle the $1.6 billion budget gap.
Mailroom workers are back on the job today, a day after two packages opened in Maryland mailrooms produced fire and smoke. The packages were address to the governor and transportation secretary.
Tags: Jeffrey Building , Maryland Department of Transportation , mail bombs , packages , Joshua Cohen , University of Maryland , Francis Street , Greg Shipley , Maryland State Police , Department of Homeland Security , Martin O'Malley , FBI
Families in the region need not worry about avoiding overly-boozy affairs or finding a safe venue for children to ring in 2011. Many localities are planning alcohol-free, family-friendly holiday festivals New Year's Eve to prepare for the fireworks.
The "Martin O'Malley" roast beef sandwich is losing to the "Robert L. Ehrlich" Maryland crab cake wrap at Chick and Ruth's in Annapolis.
Police arrested and charged a teenager with first- and second-degree murder and assault in the death of a two-year-old girl Saturday.
A 76-year-old pilot survived a small plane crash as his just restored, vintage plane sank in the South River Thursday afternoon.