Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ann Vanderslice
Federal benefits specialist Ann Vanderslice has some quick tips in the last-minute days before the Open Season deadline.
Federal benefits specialist Ann Vanderslice joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the various plans the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program.
More and more Thrift Savings Plan participants are wondering how they can protect their hard-saved money from the dangers of the stock market. Ann Vanderslice, the founder of the Federal Benefits Training Network, gives us her thoughts.
One expert reminds federal workers to review their allocations more often than just once a year as market volatility can wreak havoc on funds. The goal is to make small adjustments as needed. All the TSP funds did well in July, including rebounds from two months of losses by the C and I Funds.