Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ann Vanderslice
Federal benefits specialist Ann Vanderslice has some quick tips in the last-minute days before the Open Season deadline.
Federal benefits specialist Ann Vanderslice joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the various plans the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program.
More and more Thrift Savings Plan participants are wondering how they can protect their hard-saved money from the dangers of the stock market. Ann Vanderslice, the founder of the Federal Benefits Training Network, gives us her thoughts.
One expert reminds federal workers to review their allocations more often than just once a year as market volatility can wreak havoc on funds. The goal is to make small adjustments as needed. All the TSP funds did well in July, including rebounds from two months of losses by the C and I Funds.