Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Anil Karmel
Simon Szykman announced to staff today he is leaving the agency to work in the private sector. He said he has no plans yet and will stay at the agency until a new CIO is hired. Additionally, Anil Karmel has left the NNSA after serving more than two years as the deputy chief technology officer to launch his own cloud computing company.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
November 9th, 2012
Learn insights on Federal agencies' cloud initiatives. Some agencies are sophisticated in their adoption/approach to the point of becoming cloud service providers for other Federal agencies. What does this mean for the later adopters? Can they plug and play into these organizations' clouds? What impact does this sort of model have on other initiatives such as Consolidation and Digital Government? Does this mean those brokers do all the work?
Listen October 4th@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Can we Keep Momentum in Tough Budget Times, How Does Cloud Computing & Managed Services Factor in to Strategy, Other Major Challenges, Do Energy Savings Factor into Strategy, Security Issuaes and a Vision for The Future
Tags: technology , Federal Executie Forum , Trezza Media Group , Robyn East , James Steven , Purvin Vakharwala , Jay Owen , Bill Bacci , HP , Schneider Elexctric , Juniper Networks , USDA , Dept of Treasury
What are the telework policy drivers, mandates and updates, and the technology that is being accepted and deployed at various agencies to support the telework mission enablement to the next generation of the mobile platform?