Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Angela Bailey
Federal employees who will retire in January 2012 must request their annual leave no later than Nov. 19 — or they forfeit their leave.
Angela Bailey of OPM joined Tom Temin on The Federal Drive
The Office of Personnel Management launches a new portal to help managers improve how they bring new employees into the government. USAJobsrecruit.gov is available for all feds to share best practices, find tools and solve challenges as Federal Service Ambassadors.
OPM revises the 2210 job family to include this new title as part of the White House's IT reform plan.
Angela Bailey, the official leading the reform training teams, said phase one of the effort was successful. She plans to release new tools to help agencies even more.
The Office of Personnel Management, as well as all other federal agencies, spend a lot of time thinking about, and working toward, recruiting and hiring new federal employees. But keeping the talented people the government already has doesn't get as much attention. Angela Bailey, Dr. Ronald Sanders, and Linda Springer gave their expert assessments of this issue during the latest In Depth Conversation.