Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Angela Alsobrooks
Prince George's Count Police have been making progress in 13 homicide cases, with arrests in four of them. Magaw is quick to point out one of the cases may not be criminal, describing it as a "justifiable homicide." Still, the surge in violence has the agency on the alert.
Maryland officials are taking a hard look at safety in both the community and the classroom.
State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks will be visiting various locations in Prince George's County to try and unearth information connected to the 13 murders that have taken place in the county since the beginning of the year.
Prince George's County State's Attorney candidate Angela Alsobrooks is asking for a investigation into an illegal sample ballot mailed to Prince George's County voters.