Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Andrews Air Force Base
The Air National Guard's new Readiness Center at Andrews Air Force Base is a great example of how technology can lower energy costs while also lowering the impact on the environment. Galen Jamison, project manager with CH2M Hill, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the construction of the center.
Looking for a little more adrenaline this weekend than "Fast Five" can provide? Head to Andrews Air Force Base.
This is "going to be a great weekend to be an American," Lt. Col. John Klatt told Federal News Radio. We get the inside scoop about this weekend's air show at Andrews Air Force Base, including a really fast jet-truck.
The school will be the first to open on the base since 1979
It's been over 30 years since a school has been located at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, but that will change next fall.
Lt. Col. John Klatt is with the Air Guard's Aerobatic Team and tells us what you can expect.
A region accustomed to multiple honors for American servicemen will feature a sky-high one at Andrews Air Force Base this weekend.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein