Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Andrew McLaughlin
Current and former Obama administration officials' use of personal email addresses and secret, secondary email accounts to conduct official business came under scrutiny Tuesday at a hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson said her use of a secret account was to do her job more efficiently.
Tags: House , oversight , technology , records management , NARA , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Darrell Issa , Elijah Cummings , Gary Gensler , Lisa Jackson , David Ferriero , Jack Moore
Beth Noveck returns to New York Law School after spending two years at deputy chief technology officer for open government. She focused on the White House's transparency initiative.
After meetings between agencies, the CIO Council's panel is concerned that even if agencies meet OMB's 2012 deadline to make the switch, their Internet service providers may not. The task force is hoping to meet with GSA and Networx vendors to make sure everyone is ready for IPv6.