Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Andrew Krzmarzick
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" EPA Council 238 President Chuck Orzehoskie and Defense Conference Vice Chair Patty Viers discuss the latest furlough developments at EPA and DOD while AFGE Legislative and Political Director Beth Moten highlights the union's legislative efforts to end furloughs. GovLoop Community Engagement Director Andrew Krzmarzick also appears.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Chris Hayes, host of MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes," discusses workplace safety issues and the value of public employees. GovLoop Community Engagement Director Andrew Krzmarzick and AFGE FAA Local 2282 President Greg Brooks address federal government furloughs while AFGE Small Business Administration Council 228 President Elaine Powell-Belnavis details the union's labor agreement with SBA.
The government wasn't totally shut down during the storm; OPM says 30% of employees teleworked.
GovLoop's Andrew Krzmarzick looks back at the "best of" lists in federal government.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth discusses how the federal government is currently using social media and how that use will expand. Guests include Andrew Krzmarzick of GovLoop and Amanda Eamich of the USDA.
October 8, 2010.
Chair, Democracy for America
Author, "There is Power in a Union: The Epic Story of Labor in America"
President, AFGE Local 332
President, AFGE Local 237
Director of Community Engagement, GovLoop
Gizmodo and Geoff Livingston's blog pose the question: How equal are we online on the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Federal News Radio Book Club meets to discuss "The New Social Learning".
Tags: The New Social Learning , Tony Bingham , Mark Oehlert , Defense Acquisition University , GovLoop , social media , technology , learning , Book Club , Dorobek Insider , best practices , management
Learning extends beyond classroom experiences and into social networking.