Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Andrea Di Maio
Computerworld Australia reports that Gov 2.0 is overly focused on internal benefits and not on public use. But Andrea DiMaio argues that making government more efficient is the outcome.
Andrea Di Maio writes in Gartner that he notices female feds are better at social media than male feds.
According to an HP survey, government IT professionals are still trying to define and find practical applications for Gov 2.0.
Andrea Di Maio writes in the Gartner blog that CIOs agree that agencies need to take a "proactive approach" to social media but aren't willing to take a lead in developing a social media strategy.
Read blogger Andrea Di Maio's post.