Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Morris
Shirley Patterson, the assistant director of federal employee insurance options at OPM, told the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris the agency turned to a new channel of communication to get the word out this year: webcasts.
The Defense Department has announced new opportunities for service members and wounded veterans who are now returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan.
The White House said Wednesday it was reversing its decision to approve an industry-sponsored Christmas tree promotion program after conservatives accused the Agriculture Department of spoiling Christmas with a new tree tax.
America's critical computer networks are so vulnerable to attack, it should act as a deterrent to war, U.S. cybersecurity expert, Richard Clarke said, according to the Associated Press.
Alexander Bolton of The Hill discusses the status of potential cuts to federal spending that supercommitte is considering.
Orice Williams Brown, GAO's director of Financial Markets and Community Investment, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the agency's recent report on efforts by the Federal Reserve during the early days of the 2008 financial crisis.
Randy Vanderhoof, the executive director of the alliance, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how the use of smart cards for identity and access are driving commercial security identity credentials.
A growing number of cyber criminals are targeting Android, iPhone and BlackBerry smartphones through apps. Even reputable apps have Trojan copies — which criminals can use to take over a phone, according to ProductReviews.net.
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army Gen. Martin Dempsey said he will recommend to Congress that the chief of the National Guard bureau not become a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He announced the decision ahead of expected Congressional testimony later this week so service members would hear it from him first, before hearing it on the news.