Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Morris
Power outages because of storms, surges, or overloaded circuits are becoming regular problems throughout the United States. Scientists say the Smart Grid should change that.
The Smart Grid will be a complete overhaul of the electricity infrastructure as it currently operates. It will allow consumers to manage their energy use, store energy, and sell energy back to the grid.
Find out more about how you can not only save energy, but maybe even make a little money selling your power back to the utility using the Smart Grid.
The U.S. Capitol is trying it out.
Tags: Federal Impact ,