Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Morris
The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) reduced the amount of carbon dioxide it emitted by more than 1 million metric tons. Federal News Radio asked Emil Dzuray, acting chief sustainability officer, to explain how the agency pulled it off.
At this year's Management of Change Conference, organizers tried something different. WFED's Amy Morris gets details from DeKalb County, Georgia's CIO, Darrell Black.
WFED's Jason Miller and Amy Morris update us on panels scheduled for Day 2 of the Management of Change conference
WFED Anchor Amy Morris has a recap of last night's keynote address by technology futurist John Patrick and gives us a preview of today's highlights.
Federal Drive hosts Amy Morris and Tom Temin answered shutdown questions this morning on Fox 5.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, Amy Morris and Tom Temin give their insights on what might happen in the coming days as Congress tries to beat the budget deadline.
Federal News Radio's Amy Morris answers questions about the effects of a government shutdown on feds.
The budget standoff continues in Washington, even while congress is on recess. Amy Morris, co-host of "The Federal Drive" and executive editor at Federal News Radio 1500 am answers questions on Fox5.
Federal employees are being warned not to look at documents leaked by WikiLeaks website,
A fire at the U.S. Department of Commerce has shut down the Hoover Building in D.C.. Construction workers had been doing asbestos abatement when the fire started in a storage room. Crews were able to quickly put out the fire but employees are being encouraged to take administrative leave or telework.