Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Morris
On today's federal headlines: President Barack Obama has proposed cuts to federal benefits as part of his deficit-reduction plan and the Air Force Secretary said he wants to preserve key programs.
On today's Federal Drive: More GAO testimony on DoD's audit readiness, the president signs a bill averting an FAA shutdown and following a patent office overhaul, the agency looks to hire thousands of new employees.
David Yacobucci, deputy director of the Postal Service's Risk Analysis Research Center, discussed a new strategy for Postal Service transformation. The high-level strategy recommends reducing the number of distribution centers and focusing on consistency over speed in delivery.
Alan Boykin, chief learning officer at the National Contract Management Association, told Federal News Radio that government and industry should keep the lines of communication open, especially as uncertainty abounds about how the failure to raise the debt ceiling would impact federal spending.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Check out photos of Federal News Radio host Amy Morris running in the Marine Corps Marathon this past Sunday.
DHS job ads pop up all over. View the photo gallery.