Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Morris
On today's federal headlines: President Barack Obama has proposed cuts to federal benefits as part of his deficit-reduction plan and the Air Force Secretary said he wants to preserve key programs.
On today's Federal Drive: More GAO testimony on DoD's audit readiness, the president signs a bill averting an FAA shutdown and following a patent office overhaul, the agency looks to hire thousands of new employees.
David Yacobucci, deputy director of the Postal Service's Risk Analysis Research Center, discussed a new strategy for Postal Service transformation. The high-level strategy recommends reducing the number of distribution centers and focusing on consistency over speed in delivery.
Alan Boykin, chief learning officer at the National Contract Management Association, told Federal News Radio that government and industry should keep the lines of communication open, especially as uncertainty abounds about how the failure to raise the debt ceiling would impact federal spending.
The Federal Drive's Amy Morris said the top story of 2010 was the proposed pay freeze.
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Check out photos of Federal News Radio host Amy Morris running in the Marine Corps Marathon this past Sunday.
DHS job ads pop up all over. View the photo gallery.