Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Hunter
A police sergeant arrested Tuesday for stealing $43,000 from an elderly woman is the seventh D.C. officer to be arrested in the last five months.
It's about 275 miles from Ground Zero to Prince William County, but that's how far two massive pieces of World Trade Center steel will travel for a local memorial to those who lost their lives Sept. 11, 2001.
Fans camped-out and lined-up at the AT&T Store in Alexandria for a chance to see the stars of "Glee" and get tickets to a show at the Verizon Center.
A dog owner claims the Loudoun County sheriff's deputies who arrested him for being drunk in public ignored his pleas to rescue his dog from his hot car.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson will not be forced to answer questions in a high profile lawsuit involving a shooting by a former police officer, the Court of Appeals of Maryland ruled Thursday.