Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Hunter
A police sergeant arrested Tuesday for stealing $43,000 from an elderly woman is the seventh D.C. officer to be arrested in the last five months.
It's about 275 miles from Ground Zero to Prince William County, but that's how far two massive pieces of World Trade Center steel will travel for a local memorial to those who lost their lives Sept. 11, 2001.
Fans camped-out and lined-up at the AT&T Store in Alexandria for a chance to see the stars of "Glee" and get tickets to a show at the Verizon Center.
A dog owner claims the Loudoun County sheriff's deputies who arrested him for being drunk in public ignored his pleas to rescue his dog from his hot car.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson will not be forced to answer questions in a high profile lawsuit involving a shooting by a former police officer, the Court of Appeals of Maryland ruled Thursday.