Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amy Hunter
A police sergeant arrested Tuesday for stealing $43,000 from an elderly woman is the seventh D.C. officer to be arrested in the last five months.
It's about 275 miles from Ground Zero to Prince William County, but that's how far two massive pieces of World Trade Center steel will travel for a local memorial to those who lost their lives Sept. 11, 2001.
Fans camped-out and lined-up at the AT&T Store in Alexandria for a chance to see the stars of "Glee" and get tickets to a show at the Verizon Center.
A dog owner claims the Loudoun County sheriff's deputies who arrested him for being drunk in public ignored his pleas to rescue his dog from his hot car.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson will not be forced to answer questions in a high profile lawsuit involving a shooting by a former police officer, the Court of Appeals of Maryland ruled Thursday.