Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amtrak
While social networking would allow Amtrak to communicate directly with passengers searching their smartphones for answers, a spokesperson said Amtrak's priority is communicating with mass media.
The 41 passengers got stuck when a storm brought a power line down on the tracks.
Some trains out of Union Station were delayed Thursday afternoon because of police activity in the area.
Two men have been indicted by a Prince George's County grand jury in the theft of nearly $20,000 worth of copper wire from Amtrak and National Railroad.
Train 538 from Washington to Baltimore and Perryville, Md., shut down Monday evening near New Carrollton.
MARC train 538 stopped working outside of the New Carrolton station around 6:30 p.m. Monday. The train departed from Union Station, planned to stop in Baltimore, and then continue to Perryville.
The federal government is giving Virginia $75 million to construct new and rehabilitate already existing high-speed rail in the corridor between D.C. and Richmond.