Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amtrak
While social networking would allow Amtrak to communicate directly with passengers searching their smartphones for answers, a spokesperson said Amtrak's priority is communicating with mass media.
The 41 passengers got stuck when a storm brought a power line down on the tracks.
Some trains out of Union Station were delayed Thursday afternoon because of police activity in the area.
Two men have been indicted by a Prince George's County grand jury in the theft of nearly $20,000 worth of copper wire from Amtrak and National Railroad.
Train 538 from Washington to Baltimore and Perryville, Md., shut down Monday evening near New Carrollton.
MARC train 538 stopped working outside of the New Carrolton station around 6:30 p.m. Monday. The train departed from Union Station, planned to stop in Baltimore, and then continue to Perryville.
The federal government is giving Virginia $75 million to construct new and rehabilitate already existing high-speed rail in the corridor between D.C. and Richmond.