Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amtower Off Center
Host Mark Amtower talks about the state of government contracting with Olessia Smotrova-Taylor, CEO of OST Global Solutions.
February 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , proposals , RFP , SEWP , ITES , GWACs , APMP , Olessia Smotrova-Taylor , OST Global , LPTA , strategic sourcing , sequestration , budget cuts , OASIS , bids , Mark Amtower ,
Consultant Bob Davis joins host Mark Amtower to discuss the business development challenges facing many companies.
March 18, 2013
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Jim Connal, vice president of Red River Computer, join host Mark Amtower to talk about the SEWP program.
February 11, 2013
Tom Johnson and Alice Lipowicz from Set Aside Alert join host Mark Amtower to discuss 2012's biggest federal stories.
January 28, 2013(Encore presentation February 4, 2013)
Carl Dickson, founder of CapturePlanning.com, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about doing business with the government.
January 14, 2013
Michael Keating, senior editor for Government Product News, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the GSA scandal, and other big stories in 2012.
January 7, 2013
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Michael Keating , Government Product News , federal pay , government spending , government purchasing , GSA , teleworking , event planning , Mark Amtower ,
This week host Mark Amtower interviews best-seller and marketing guru David Meerman Scott on trends in social media and his new book "NewsJacking."
October 29, 2012(Encore presentation December 10, 2012)
Best selling author Rohit Bhargava, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about his book Likeonomics, and the top marketing trends for next year.
December 3, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012 and December 31, 2012)
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , ImmixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Mark Amtower , David Perera
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for Global Public Sector at TechAmerica, will discuss how sequestration and other issues will affect contracting and acquisition.
October 8, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Trey Hodgkins , Tech America , 2012 Vision Conference , sequestration , IT manufacturing , continuing resolution , debt limit , procurement , FITARA , shared risk , Mark Amtower ,