Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amtower Off Center
Web 2.0 guru Steve Lunceford, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how contractors are using, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
November 14, 2011
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Ellen Hemmerly, executive director of BWTech at the UMBC Research and Technology Park, and Capitol College President and CEO Mike Wood.
October 17, 2011(Encore presentation November 28, 2011)
Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, tells us more.
Helping people sell things to the government has been the mission of Mark Amtower for many years now.
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
Darryl Rekemeyer, Director of Business Development for Information Technology Systems & Consulting, talks about his work.
Nov. 16, 2009
Web guru and author Chris Brogan joins Amtower to talk Web 2.0 communications at your agency
Nov. 2, 2009
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Richard Knight, principal/vice-president of Aercrete Advantage LLC, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the work being done by his company.
October 3, 2011
Tags: acquisition , contracting , richard knight , baltimore-washington corridor chamber of commerce , aercrete advantage llc , green building initiatives , bw region procurement fair , Mark Amtower ,