Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amtower Off Center
Darryl Rekemeyer, Director of Business Development for Information Technology Systems & Consulting, talks about his work.
Nov. 16, 2009
Web guru and author Chris Brogan joins Amtower to talk Web 2.0 communications at your agency
Nov. 2, 2009
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Richard Knight, principal/vice-president of Aercrete Advantage LLC, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the work being done by his company.
October 3, 2011
Tags: acquisition , contracting , richard knight , baltimore-washington corridor chamber of commerce , aercrete advantage llc , green building initiatives , bw region procurement fair , Mark Amtower ,
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011
Do you get enough benefits from using sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to make it worth your time? Amtower Off Center's Mark Amtower offers some tips.
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Larry Allen , Allen Federal , OFPP , GAO , Acquisition reform , marketing , business development , Joe Biden , spending cuts , FY 2011 budget , FY 2012 budget , continuing resolution , Mark Amtower ,
Host Mark Amtower discusses the SmartPay program with David Shea, Director of the Office of Charge Card Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration.
November 1, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center here on Federal News Radio and a government contracting consultant, offers his analysis of how the proposed rule change will affect DoD contractors.
Host Mark Amtower is joined by contracting veteran Scott Friedlander, for a in-depth discussion of what you need to know, if you want to do business with the government.
June 27, 2011(Encore presentation July 11, 2011)