Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amtower Off Center
Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging discussion of how the nation's cybersecurity efforts have changed over the years.
May 2, 2011 (Encore presentation May 9, 2011)
Dendy Young, Managing Partner of McLean Capital, joins host Mark Amtower for a wide-ranging conversation on a number of contracting issues.
April 18, 2011
Host Mark Amtower discusses a wide variety of issues with Washington Technology editor-in-chief Nick Wakeman and Lohfeld Consulting Group CEO Bob Lohfeld.
April 11, 2011 (Encore presentation April 25, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower interviews government contract expert and consultant Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, on a variety of contracting issues.
March 28, 2011 (Encore presentation April 28, 2011)
Ann Handley, chief content officer of MarketingProfs, joins host Mark Amtower for a look at the roles of content and content distribution.
March 21, 2011
Host Mark Amtower interviews Peg & Claudia Hosky of Hosky Communications Inc. and FedInsider, a free newsletter.
March 7, 2011 (Encore presentation April 4, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower talks to Scott Lewis, CEO of PS Partnerships, about finding and making new partnerships.
February 14, 2011 (This is an encore presentation)
Host Mark Amtower talks with Nick Wakeman, editor-in-chief of Washington Technology, about the goings on of the top 100 contractors in the federal space.
February 7, 2011
Wyatt Kash, content director and editor-at-large for 1105 Events, joins host Mark Amtower to discuss 1105's events in the government market.
January 31, 2011
Find out how author Becky Sheetz-Runkle has adopted The Art of War to pertain to women in business.
January 24, 2011