Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amit Yoran
New report asserts that China is gaining power and has more capability to conduct computer network operations, which means the U.S. needs to be more vigilant.
Lawmakers renew call for White House oversight of all cybersecurity
Tags: technology , Rod Beckstrom , Bennie Thompson , Yvette Clarke , Dave Powner , DHS , GAO , White House , OMB , NSA , House Homeland Security Committee , National Cybersecurity Center , Oracle , Netwitness , Mary Ann Davidson , cybersecurity
Dec. 14th, 10:00 am
Cyber-threats have created unprecedented technical and social challenges that have never before been addressed. In the past, when the enemy attacked you could see it, touch it and know what damage was incurred. A cyber-bullet can attack a country, a financial institution, or a power grid and we may not be able to detect or ever know or understand the full impact of the security breach. What are the issues that the public is facing due to cyber-threats? What progress is being made in regards to cyber-security? Join us for a discussion with experts in the field of CyberSecurity to learn about this tough subject and what we need to do to stay vigilant against cyber threats and attacks.
Ridge Global, an international provider of security and risk management services, has announced the appointment of Amit Yoran, CEO of Netwitness Corporation, to the company's board of advisors.