Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: American University
A candlelight vigil is being held Tuesday night for an American University professor found dead in her home's basement last week.
A coalition of businesses, associations and citizen groups rate members of Congress on how they voted on bills that promote or hurt private sector companies and forces industry to compete with the government. But some experts say the business coalition is taking a too narrow view of what the government does.
Tags: industry , contracting , OFPP , Robert Tobias , Angela Styles , John Palatiello , Colleen Kelley , Crowell and Moring , NTEU , Business Coalition for Fair Procurement , insourcing , public-private competition , Jason Miller
The man caught driving the car of a killed American University professor is now being investigated for her murder, Montgomery County police say.
Bob Tobias, director of public sector executive education at American University, argues for the upgrade and investment in the federal government's financial management systems and points out the reasons those changes aren't happening.
American University seeks to become the home of the "American Wonk."
Getting good results from your team is becoming more important with the administration's emphasis on results.
Many federal government watchers think the former Harvard Law Professor has turned OIRA into a 'living laboratory' for writing government regulations based on behavioral economics.
Late last month, President Obama signed an Executive Order making significant changes in the way that classified documents are handled. In addition to extending classification for documents dating back to the Vietnam War era, the order also calls for important new guidelines for how to share the information contained in classified documents. Recently, two of the authors of that Executive Order talked about their work before a transparency conference at the American University.
Tags: newsstand , declassification , Executive Order 13526 , National Declassification Center , National Archives , Bill Leary , National Security Council , Gina Genton , ODNI , Washington College of Law , Collaboration on Government Secrecy , Max Cacas
Tweaking the Freedom of Information Act