Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: American University
One of the charges has been dropped against the man accused of stealing the car of an American University professor, who hours earlier was found murdered in her home.
The American University community came together Tuesday night to honor the memory of Professor Sue Ann Marcum, who was found murdered in her home late last month.
Ever leave the house to buy something and realize you have forgotten your wallet? It may not be a problem for much longer. You soon may be paying at cash registers with just a swipe of your mobile phone.
A candlelight vigil is being held Tuesday night for an American University professor found dead in her home's basement last week.
A coalition of businesses, associations and citizen groups rate members of Congress on how they voted on bills that promote or hurt private sector companies and forces industry to compete with the government. But some experts say the business coalition is taking a too narrow view of what the government does.
Tags: Industry , Contracting , OFPP , Robert Tobias , Angela Styles , John Palatiello , Colleen Kelley , Crowell and Moring , NTEU , Business Coalition for Fair Procurement , insourcing , public-private competition , Jason Miller
The man caught driving the car of a killed American University professor is now being investigated for her murder, Montgomery County police say.
Bob Tobias, director of public sector executive education at American University, argues for the upgrade and investment in the federal government's financial management systems and points out the reasons those changes aren't happening.
American University seeks to become the home of the "American Wonk."
Getting good results from your team is becoming more important with the administration's emphasis on results.
Many federal government watchers think the former Harvard Law Professor has turned OIRA into a 'living laboratory' for writing government regulations based on behavioral economics.