Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: American Small Business Coalition
The fourth quarter of fiscal 2014 is in full swing. Last year's fourth quarter saw federal agencies hand out $125 billion in new contract obligations, according to Guy Timberlake. He's chief visionary and chief executive officer of the American Small Business Coalition. On In Depth with Francis Rose, he said federal contractors can find plenty of ways to take advantage of the fiscal year-end spending spree -- as long as they take a simple approach.
Defense Department contracting officials are under orders now to double check prices on the General Services Administration's Federal Supply Schedule. DoD says the GSA Schedule doesn't always have the best price possible. Guy Timberlake, chief visionary and chief executive officer at the American Small Business Coalition, writes about it in this week's Gov-Con newsletter. He tells In Depth with Francis Rose "one size fits all" may not apply to your agency's contracting policy.
A charity event next week raises funds for military members. Plus, the do's and don'ts of holiday giving (and receiving) at the workplace.
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
Tags: Web 2.0 , social media , blogging , webinars , social networks , Facebook , LinkedIn , Jaime Gracia , Seville Government Consulting , Guy Timberlake , Evan Weisel , Welz & Weisel , acquisition , contracting , Gov 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Host Mark Amtower interviews American Small Business Coalition Chief Visionary Officer Guy Timberlake. They will talk about the goals and mission of the organization.
February 6, 2012(Encore presentation March 5, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Guy Timberlake , online networking , content development , information sharing , Rep. Bill Owen , Rep. Sam Graves , Small business contracting , professional development
Guy Timberlake is co-founder of the American Small Business Coalition.
ASBC CEO Guy Timberlake tells us how she did.
Guy Timberlake, the co-founder and chief visionary of the American Small Business Coalition, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss whether new OMB guidance will make a real difference.
Guy Timberlake, Chief Visionary Officer and CEO of the American Small Business Coalition, explains what agencies need to do to increase their scores.
Guy Timberlake is the Chief Visionary Officer and CEO of the American Small Business Coalition. He joins us with a look at federal contracting