Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: American Legion
Tech-savvy vets finding support online.
Executive order calls for vets in emotional distress to be seen by a professional within 24 hours. It also enlists HHS, Education, DoD and VA in interagency partnerships to find treatments for traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress.
The American Legion's Joseph Sharpe explains why vets continue to struggle to find work as the nation's overall jobless rate declines.
The Department of Veterans Affairs, which processed a record one million claims in 2010, is still seeing claims come in faster than it can process them and expects even more new filings in 2011. Despite that, VA hopes to eliminate its backlog of claims by 2015.
War veterans' organizations are taking another shot at passing legislation allowing them to operate slot machines to offset dire finances at posts across the state.
Proponents of a project to convert Gettysburg's Eisenhower Conference Center into a gambling casino received new support from a surprising corner -- the Gettysburg Battlefield Preservation Association.