Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ambit Group
In a special report, The Government Shutdown: Six Months Later, Federal News Radio checks back in with some of the companies it talked to in October to find out what long-term effects the work stoppage had on them. Overall, large and small contractors say they've lost some revenue and are seeing delays in contract awards and solicitations.
Tags: industry , contracting , government shutdown , Chris Romani , Integrity Management Consulting , Kim Hayes , Bob Lohfeld , Lohfeld Consulting , Mike Hettinger , TechAmerica , Govini , Jason Miller , exclusive
Many small and large businesses are turning to cash reserves to pay bills, including employee salaries, as the government stops processing invoices. There could be a silver lining for some, as the government may be liable for the cost of a shutdown-related stop work order under specific types of contracts.
Tags: industry , contracting , government shutdown , Kim Hayes , Mary Beth Romani , Integrity Management Consulting , John Hunnicutt , TRCA , Trey Hodgkins , TechAmerica , Michael Fischetti , NCMA , Jason Miller
Rick Kerestesy and Doug Berry from the Ambit Group discuss how federal CIO's can effectively enact and manage change.
March 22, 2013
Kimberley Hayes, is the president and cofounder of the Ambit Group, joined Francis Rose for an interview on Industry Chatter, to discuss the ways that agencies can bolster cooperation among vendors, the acquisition office and the program office.