Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amazon
The National Security Agency is testing a new IT architecture for securing data on mobile devices.
More than 1,500 retailers, including Nordstrom, Macy's, JC Penney, LL Bean, Toys "R" Us, Zappos.com and Borders, are offering free shipping today.
What do you call hundreds of cloud developers stuck in a room together? Why, Cloudstock, of course. A cloud computing technical conference – dubbed by some as “The Woodstock for Cloud Developers” took place in San Francisco this week. Its mission was to “bring the top cloud developers and the top cloud technologies together under [...]
Following the incursion of deal-seekers flooding local retail stores on Black Friday last week, workers return to the office after the Thanksgiving weekend for "Cyber Monday," one of the biggest online shopping days of the year rife with money-saving opportunities, provided the e-shopper knows where to look.
It is not as easy to prevent those with ill intent from accessing personal information in social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr than those sites would have users believe, according to a new online study.
system, what kind of legal protection can you expect? The protection isn't the same for data stored on your personal home computer, and top cloud vendors say it's time for that to change.
Read the industry analysis on Amazon, Apple and Nokia's latest ventures
The online retailer is selling more e-books than physical ones
Grid Reliability clears the House, Botnet taken down by owner
Vendors say agencies likely to start small with private networks