Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Amanda Eamich
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth discusses how the federal government is currently using social media and how that use will expand. Guests include Andrew Krzmarzick of GovLoop and Amanda Eamich of the USDA.
October 8, 2010.
The winners of USDA's Apps for Healthy Kids challenge were announced today. Amanda Eamich, director of web communications at USDA, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss the motivation behind the contest and give details about the winning apps.
Agency wants to use crowdsourcing to help kids eat healthier.
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
Agencies across the federal government are embracing the tools of social collaboration to become more accessible to citizens. An IT industry group that includes many federal IT officials heard from three of the top government experts in the field.
A new program is helping to keep Americans safer.
Strapping soldiers with mobile technologies that are secure and affordable has always been a challenge for the Army.
The virtual classroom for students and faculty at two Defense Department universities just got a whole lot bigger.
The new platform works like Wikipedia, which not only allows users greater access, but also ways to contribute information.