Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Allison Macfarlane
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission closed Thursday on day 10 of the government shutdown. The agency stayed open until exhausting its carryover funds.
The Senate has confirmed Allison Macfarlane for a new term as chairwoman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Geologist Allison Macfarlane will replace Gregory Jaczko, who announced his resignation last month after a tumultuous three-year tenure.
President Barack Obama said he plans to nominate Allison Macfarlane to lead the Nuclear Regulatory Agency, just days after the embattled head of the agency announced he would step down.