Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alliant
GSA launches a new social media site to gather industry and agency feedback on how to improve one of the most successful GWACs ever.
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Mark Day , Integrated Technology Services , GSA , IT management , GWACs , AlliantSmall Business , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , cloud brokerage , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Kevin Youel Page, deputy commissioner for the Office of Integrated Technology Services, will talk about the agency's goals and initiatives.
August 7, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Kevin Page , Office of Integrated Technology Services , GSA , cloud computing , strategic sourcing , GWACs , data collection , data management , transactional data , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Company bids $9.5 million to update site tracking stimulus funding. Successful bid beats out two other vendors.
Risk of protest remains, but only slightly
The General Services Administration today made 59 awards under the Alliant governmentwide acquisition contract.
GSA says agencies have awarded 37 task orders worth more than $400 million on the large and small versions of the technology services governmentwide acquisition contract. DoD is the biggest user of the large business Alliant contract so far.
Federal agencies are getting training to help them use the General Services Administration's Alliant Small Business Information Technology contract.