Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alliant
Tiffany Hixson, the Federal Acquisition Service's professional services category executive, said the goal is to consolidate seven professional services schedules, such as MOBIS, FABS and professional engineering, into a handful of schedules. She said GSA is using the same approach for services as it did with IT by awarding the OASIS contracts to compliment the professional services schedule modernization.
GSA launches a new social media site to gather industry and agency feedback on how to improve one of the most successful GWACs ever.
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Mark Day , Integrated Technology Services , GSA , IT management , GWACs , AlliantSmall Business , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , cloud brokerage , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Kevin Youel Page, deputy commissioner for the Office of Integrated Technology Services, will talk about the agency's goals and initiatives.
August 7, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Kevin Page , Office of Integrated Technology Services , GSA , cloud computing , strategic sourcing , GWACs , data collection , data management , transactional data , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Company bids $9.5 million to update site tracking stimulus funding. Successful bid beats out two other vendors.
Risk of protest remains, but only slightly
The General Services Administration today made 59 awards under the Alliant governmentwide acquisition contract.
GSA says agencies have awarded 37 task orders worth more than $400 million on the large and small versions of the technology services governmentwide acquisition contract. DoD is the biggest user of the large business Alliant contract so far.