Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Allen Scott
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress, the implementation of Dodd-Frank, and possible changes to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
July 25, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Congress , sequestration , continuing resolution , Affordable Care Act , debt ceiling , Dodd-Frank , Fannie Mae , Freddie Mac , budget battle , housing , Loren Duggan , Cady North , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
This week on the Capital Impact radio show, Bloomberg Government examines the law that requires the Defense Department to buy American when outfitting troops. Plus, which contractors will benefit the most from passage of an immigration bill?
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how Medicaid will be affected by the delay in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's employer mandate.
July 11, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the overseas market for fighter jets, the risks and opportunities posed by new pandemic threats, and how higher long-term interest rates would affect the economy.
June 27, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how U.S. providers are being affected by the NSA Survelliance controversy, and the impact of the Affordable Care Act.
June 20, 2013
Tags: acquisition , NSA leaks , cloud computing , Verizon , Google , Microsoft , telecommunications , Obamacare , Affordable Care Act , Allan Holmes , Joe Scott , Jersey City Medical Center , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss overseas business opportunities for contractors, and the impact of the fracking rule on U.S. oil production.
June 13, 2013
This week's guests on BGov's Capital Impact show include Robert Levinson and Sanford Reback.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of a potential U.S trade partnership with the European Union.
May 30, 2013
Tags: acquisition , international trade , foreign trade , State of the Union , Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership , European Union , Ken Monahan , Commerce Department , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the billions of dollars spent on intelligence operations by the federal government, and the latest jobs report.
May 23, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , budget battle , classified spending , intelligence operations , procurement , DoD , jobs report , Kevin Brancato , Robert Levinson , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government