Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Allen Federal
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Richard Mackey of CapITalReps will discuss how changes to GSA Schedules will affect you.
September 17, 2012(Encore presentation October 22, 2012)
Tags: procurement , Contracting , Samuel Bornstein , Jim Phillips , Centre Consulting , Larry Allen , CapitalReps , Richard Mackey , strategic sourcing , FSSI , Acquisition , cost benefit analysis , GSA , GSA schedules , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Allen Federal CEO Larry Allen will talk about GSA schedules and other procurement issues with host Mark Amtower.
December 19, 2011(Encore presentation January 2, 2012)
Larry Allen is the president of Allen Federal.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Tags: Contracting , Acquisition , procurement , Larry Allen , OFPP , GAO , Acquisition Reform , marketing , business development , Joe Biden , spending cuts , FY 2011 budget , FY 2012 budget , continuing resolution , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Allen Federal's Larry Allen count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.