Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Allen Federal
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Richard Mackey of CapITalReps will discuss how changes to GSA Schedules will affect you.
September 17, 2012(Encore presentation October 22, 2012)
Tags: procurement , contracting , Samuel Bornstein , Jim Phillips , Centre Consulting , Larry Allen , CapitalReps , Richard Mackey , strategic sourcing , FSSI , acquisition , cost benefit analysis , GSA , GSA schedules , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Allen Federal CEO Larry Allen will talk about GSA schedules and other procurement issues with host Mark Amtower.
December 19, 2011(Encore presentation January 2, 2012)
Larry Allen is the president of Allen Federal.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Larry Allen , OFPP , GAO , acquisition reform , marketing , business development , Joe Biden , spending cuts , FY 2011 budget , FY 2012 budget , continuing resolution , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Allen Federal's Larry Allen count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.