Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Allegheny Power
A Hagerstown man is celebrating a million-dollar win in the Maryland State Lottery.
With snow expected, you may want to keep this information handy.
As many as 4,600 customers in the Urbana area had no electricity Friday night because repairs were being made to a line that feeds the Urbana substation, said Allegheny Power spokesman Mark Nitowski.
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College