Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alexandria City Council
After years of back and forth between planners, the Alexandria City Council, and members of the community, Alexandria's waterfront plan may finally be moving forward.
Tags: David Baker ,
Alexandria wants to become friendlier to new moms by getting rid of a law that says breastfeeding is indecent exposure.
The Alexandria City Council has unanimously approved a special taxing district to help finance a $240 million Metro station at Potomac Yard, along the existing Blue Line.
A proposal before the Alexandria City Council would create different levels of snow emergencies and change the time frame for clearing snow.
Multi-space parking meters are coming to Alexandria, probably in a few months.
Plans to redevelop the north end of Potomac Yard have Alexandria residents worried about more traffic, the loss of some popular stores and higher taxes.