Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alexandria City Council
After years of back and forth between planners, the Alexandria City Council, and members of the community, Alexandria's waterfront plan may finally be moving forward.
Tags: David Baker ,
Alexandria wants to become friendlier to new moms by getting rid of a law that says breastfeeding is indecent exposure.
The Alexandria City Council has unanimously approved a special taxing district to help finance a $240 million Metro station at Potomac Yard, along the existing Blue Line.
A proposal before the Alexandria City Council would create different levels of snow emergencies and change the time frame for clearing snow.
Multi-space parking meters are coming to Alexandria, probably in a few months.
Plans to redevelop the north end of Potomac Yard have Alexandria residents worried about more traffic, the loss of some popular stores and higher taxes.