Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alexandria
Plans to redevelop the north end of Potomac Yard have Alexandria residents worried about more traffic, the loss of some popular stores and higher taxes.
Alexandria police are cracking down on the misuse of handicapped parking spaces after receiving a series of complaints. This enforcement campaign will include both public and private spaces.
Preservation Virginia's annual list of endangered historic sites and properties includes several schools that educated African-American children during Virginia's segregated past and all of the state's family cemeteries.
Only Seattle ranks ahead of the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria area.
A Fairfax County judge dismissed a $10 million class-action lawsuit for flooding damages in Huntington.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
Tags: Prince George's County , Fairfax , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , road work , traffic , Telegraph Road , Huntington Avenue , Cameron Run , Pershing Avenue , Stovall Street , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher
Alexandria Police are investigating a murder after two bodies were found in an apartment building Sunday morning.
Virginia Railway Express service north of Alexandria has resumed, hours after a barricade situation stopped trains Friday afternoon.
You won't see as many tour buses and motorcoaches blocking Alexandria's cobblestone streets, starting Thursday.
A Virginia lawmaker is starting his own campaign to stop Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli from moving forward with his lawsuit against the federal government over health care reform.