Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alexandria
The rate change would affect Alexandria customers.
Jacqueline Velez, 25, has not been seen since New Year's Day. Velez had been staying at the Alexandria City Homeless Shelter.
Tags: missing person ,
Students will be allowed to make up missed or poorly done work, and will only get an 'F' if they fail to do so in future months.
A proposal before the Alexandria City Council would create different levels of snow emergencies and change the time frame for clearing snow.
A fire last week that caused $2.5 million in damage to the Virginia Theological Seminary was accidental, investigators say.
A group of Alexandria residents is planning a protest next Monday in response to a potential city plan to raise taxes to pay for a new Metro stop.
The city has a trailer truck loaded with sandbags at King and Lee Streets.
A water main break is creating traffic problems on King Street in Alexandria.
A tractor trailer accident shut down I-395 for a couple of hours early today. The man who stopped at the accident site to help talks about how people need to help each other.
Parking meter rates will go from $1 to $1.75 on Thursday.