Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Alexandria
A plan to move thousands of federal jobs to Alexandria next year has left Virginia transportation officials looking for a last-minute solution to ease a corresponding commuting crunch.
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
Work continues throughout the Washington area as the Pentagon builds new facilities connected with BRAC, the Base Realignment and Closure Commission. One of the most controversial projects deals with an Army office complex now being built in the city of Alexandria, Va.
After years of back and forth between planners, the Alexandria City Council, and members of the community, Alexandria's waterfront plan may finally be moving forward.
The turn to North Kings Highway from Telegraph Road is no longer on the left. It's now a ramp on the right, similar to Huntington Avenue.
It's going to be very hard to find a parking space in the neighborhoods adjacent to the new Mark Center after September 15, unless you live there and that's apparently what the residents want.
A former Belle View Barber Shop worker faces murder charges in connection with a Belle View shooting that left one man dead and another man wounded.
Edsall Road remains closed between South Pickett and South Van Dorn streets in Alexandria's West End.
Virginia lawmakers passed a bill to give customers at least 20 days to pay up on a past due water bill and at least 10 days written notice before the valves are shut off by a private water company.
Residents of an Alexandria apartment complex were evacuated Tuesday after a fire that damaged 12 units.
Tags: Southport Apartments , fire , Alexandria City Public Schools , Edsall Road , Hank Silverberg , T.C. Williams High School , Frances Hammond Middle Schools , Samuel Tucker Elementary , Charles Barrett Elementary , Douglas MacArthur Elementary , Patrick Henry Elementary